Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Recap

Welcome to another "Beyond Rodney and Jim".





So, how was everyone's Halloween? I hope you all had fun trick-or-treating, because ours was pretty much what you could call a bust.





See, me and Jim went over to this house a couple blocks from ours, and we set up our little show. I placed my boombox up on this branch above me, and Jim went up to the door. When the guy who was handing out candy opened it, I pressed play and Jim started dancing.



I'm thinking the guy didn't have a sense of humor, or he hated the song too. Either way, the branch I set my boombox on wasn't that sturdy, as it broke off and the boombox landed right on my head.

Now I have this massive headache, and we're probably gonna be the new laughing stock at school next week. Oh well, at least it was worth a shot. Oh, and we got some candy left too.

End transmission.

2 comments:

Janice Head said...

That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

Andrew Brinkerhoff said...

Oops, sorry about that.